United Drivers Training offers training for G2 licensed drivers to prepare you for your second level exit test (also known as a G2 test or G2-Exit test) in Ontario’s graduated licensing system. The initial lesson is intended as an evaluation. Our instructors will fully prepare you for the G test. During the in-car session, the instructor will take you through a typical test, using the actual test sheet, and clearly show you the Ministry of Transportation level of performance in relation to the new G2 standards.
This road test is approximately 20-30 minutes long driving with your examiner.
You can expect to be tested on:
- proper lane use
- proper observation skills
- how to use all mirrors
- blind spot checks
- appropriate space management
- S-approach when left turning at large intersections
- road side stop
- how to go on the highway or come out of the highway (freeway driving)
- parallel parking
- proper lane change procedure
- defensive driving throughout the test on public streets, roads and possibly highways